Monday, December 22, 2008

Insanity flows in...


I open my eyes and then close 'em again...
and then I hope and then I open 'em again..
nah..no change..

It is said that when you are confused and unable to make a decision, close your eyes, loose yourself and let your sub-conscious decide. Now here is my question… what if my sub-conscious is in complete adherence with myself and stands with a smirk on its face and a confused emotion poking at me?

When you are going nowhere...you are going nowhere! Let alone my subconscious. Even my super-conscious is equally amused at my present state of hysteria. I know I have been asking too many questions lately but then I have never been a great preacher, just a curious soul! Do you know what’s my favorite posture? Arms wide open… looking up in the sky feeling the wind across my face..mind full of thoughts, hearing, feeling, taking deep breaths, a wry smile on the face, taking hit after hit....BLANK....absorbing what the world has to offer.

It is said that your best comes when you are at your worst, pushed against the wall.
I don't think its my worst yet...
So bite me Oh...almighty....
'coz I want to be at my best!

there goes the sanity, there goes regret...
this ain't the end...'coz I ain't smiling yet!


Right this very moment...All I want to do is:
Spread my arms...
Take a deep breath..
Close my eyes...
Float...
Not thinking...
Empty-headed...

I believe, its a momentary state of numbness...
Soaked with music...I feel like headbanging.. :)

[P.S: This is not my original piece of work. My brain is not in a state of mind to think.]

3 comments:

  1. There are those times in one's life when you just need to let go of all control and let life take its course for sometime, till you see a shore of sanity... I guess you are going through one of these... endure... move on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live life with this philosophy. Whatever happens, 'Heavens will not fall down' and 'It is not the end of the earth'. I remain calm and composed, confront situations and do my best.

    If this can help you, take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Iyer sir and Iyer Sir for those thought-provoking words! :)

    ReplyDelete